Title-Only Partner Solutions
Expand Coverage to Grow Your Business!
With Performance Title you can accept more title orders from your clients by expanding your coverage area without having to obtain additional state licensing. Our unique title-only solution allows our out-of-state title affiliates to maintain control, deliver exceptional service, and maximize potential revenue while remaining fully compliant with all RESPA regulations.
Performance Title’s title-only solution helps title companies grow their businesses. Below are some of the program features:
● Grow Client Base and Expand Existing Relationships
● Maximize Revenue and Earn Additional Income
● Customizable and Flexible Title-Only Partner Programs
● Centralized National Provider – Single Point of Contact
● MISMO and SSAE 16 Certified for Maximum Data Security
● Scalability through Automation – Easy Integration Options
● 24/7 Web Portal Access to Place Orders and Track Progress
● Streamlined Technology for a Quick, Seamless Transaction
● Lowest Premiums Available and Convenient Bundled Fees
● Offers Proprietary Technology Tools and Data Services
Title Services Technology
Certus Recording offers real estate recording software aimed at providing the most accurate and comprehensive recording fee and transfer tax information necessary for Good Faith Estimate (GFE) and HUD completion. Other detailed information is also available to ensure your documents are recorded right, the first time.
Abstrax offers nationwide property reports and title search services by upholding traditional abstracting methods, while utilizing innovative technology. This streamlined, one-stop, title search solution delivers superior performance and enables title companies to maintain accuracy, quality, and prompt turn-times.
TitleHound is a unique title insurance premium rate calculator. It allows you to get closing costs for accurate Good Faith Estimates (GFE) and estimated HUD statements. Agents quote their settlement fees through TitleHound to allow instant and accurate disclosures for mortgage refinance loans and real estate purchases.